Published on Sunday, 19 February 2012 03:30
Written by Super User
1. All materials published on the Web site are protected by copyright laws, and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, resold, displayed, broadcast, or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express written permission of either DPR International Pte Ltd or, in the case of content licensed by DPR International Pte Ltd from third parties, the entity that is credited as the copyright holder of such licensed content.
You may download freely accessible material (one copy per page) from this Web site for your personal and non-commercial use; or for educational purposes only, without altering or removing any trademark, copyright, or other notice from such material.
DPR International Pte Ltd does not grant permission for its articles to appear on a non-TradersJournal.com online site; you may however use a one-paragraph summary that is no longer than 50 words with a direct and static link to the full article available on Tradersjournal.com.
For any other use, advance permission must be obtained from DPR International Pte Ltd. Please contact the general administrator for copyright permission at the following:
Reprints c/o DPR International Pte Ltd
One Raffles Place
OUB Centre #18-01
Fax: (65) 6312 8091
E-mail: info (@) tradersjournal.com
User generated Content Agreement
2. DPR International Pte Ltd, through its forums and blogs, provides users an opportunity to post content to the Web site. DPR International Pte Ltd does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, or agree with content posted by users. You shall not post or transmit any unlawful threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate and local, state, national, or international law, or infringe upon another's copyright or trademark. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, messages, or other materials posted or transmitted in DPR International Pte Ltd forum or blog, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. This means that you, and not DPR International Pte Ltd, are entirely and solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Web site. DPR International Pte Ltd does not and cannot review the content posted by users and is not responsible for such content. However, DPR International Pte Ltd shall have the right, but not the obligation, to delete, move, or edit any content that violates this agreement or is otherwise objectionable as determined by DPR International Pte Ltd in its sole discretion and without notice.
If you upload, post, or otherwise transmit content to the Web site, you acknowledge that any such submissions may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by DPR International Pte Ltd in any medium now existing or hereinafter invented, and for any purpose, including commercial uses. You waive any moral rights you may have in having the material edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, or displayed in a manner not agreeable to you.
You agree to indemnify DPR International Pte Ltd and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective partners, officers, directors, employees, and agents, against, and to hold each of them harmless from, any and all claims and liabilities (including attorney's fees) that may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained from the Web site, from your breach of these Terms and Conditions, and from any such acts arising through your use of the Web site.
Third Party Content Provider Notices
3. Third Party text, photo, and graphic material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication, or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Neither Third Party materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and noncommercial use. Third Party material will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions there from or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
Premium Online Content
4. Purchasers of premium online content are not permitted to share, distribute, sell, or otherwise transfer their password to other individuals. The password is for the purchaser's sole use. Significant or unusual use of a single password (including but not limited to significant use of a single password on multiple computers) could result in suspension of that password. Premium online content is protected by copyright laws, and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, resold, displayed, broadcast, or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express written permission of The Forex Journal.
5. DPR International Pte Ltd is committed to providing visitors to its site with as many features as possible. The companies that DPR International Pte Ltd selects as featured services providers offer products and services that site visitors may find useful. DPR International Pte Ltd in certain cases may have a business relationship with certain third parties that it selects as a featured service providers. DPR International Pte Ltd is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any advice or information given, or of any statement made, by the companies providing featured services, or for the content, services, products, or advertising on or available from their Web sites, or for the availability and operations of their Web sites.